Tomoka or should I say Trouble!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the suggestions! She is definitely in the teething stage and loves to chew. What she has between her paws in the last picture is an old glove that she got a hold of. But she just tears it up and spits out the pieces, thus the little bits around her! I cleaned it up just to be sure though. She has a squeaky toy beside her too, she does love her toys!
I do find that even though she has lots of room to run, she does better when I take her on a walk also so I try to go exploring with her for at least an hour everyday. It is a great training opportunity too.
Thank you again for your well meaning suggestions and kind comments :)

Carkin, do you feel like you walked into a buzz saw??? There's every shade
of thought on dog rearing, toys and such. I don't just open the door and
let my dogs go. I always go with them and it's very interesting to see what they find that I'd never see.

Please keep me posted on your beautiful girl. I promise not to give advice or nag!

No worries :) I am no expert on dogs (or orchids for that matter) so it's nice to hear suggestions on what has worked for others. And it's always good to hear the pro's and con's. Then I can decide whether to try it for myself or not. So don't hold back from giving me your thoughts, and thank you for your interest in my puppy!

Latest posts

Back