To All in Forum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roy

Reaction score
Fellow orchid lovers. Probably by the time most of you read this it will be Christmas Day here.
I want to take this opportunity to wish every one and their families a Joyous, Safe & Merry Christmas.
I wish to thank all forum members for an excellent year of sharing, sharing their passion & knowledge in Orchids.

Best wishes, Roy

Thanks Roy for taking this initiative,

I also would like to thank all members of the forum for the very interesting and helpful dialogue of this first month, that I spent with you; I am looking forward to still more contacts and there will surely be more input from my side, not only for slippers, but increasingly for those!!

Merry christmas, Joyeux Noël, fröhliche Weihnacht for all of you
Jean

To everybody, may you all have a wonderfull Christmas,Enjoy the day and above all, may you all be blessed. From a very hot Pretoria

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, from snow bound country. It will be a White Christmas this year.

This is a great forum. I enjoy the dialogue from all the members from various locations, I have make several good friends, and learned a lot, because of this forum. Thanks to all of you.

Marilyn

Merry Christmas

Joyeux Noël a tous from Ottawa, Canada (with the reputation of being the coldest capital in the world - average temp).
I thoroughly enjoy all your comments, help and sharing.
BTW - I now have 2 phals that have decided to sprout keikis from their last raceme AND a new raceme on a seedling I bought over 5 years ago. I'll post pictures when it finally opens.

Wishing for all the Peace and Joy of the Season.

And a New Year of good growing.

charlie c

Be Merry!

Be merry, let the joy of the season and children's laughter fill your heart. Be peaceful; let the quiet of a snowfall surround you. Be joyful; take pleasure in the light and sound and smell of Christmas. Be thankful. Perhaps one of your orchids will bloom!!!

That's so nice of you! Merry christmas everyone! I hope the holidays were good for everyone. :)

Bluefirepegasus

Latest posts

Back