Tired of huonglanae ? Hopefully not !

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roth

Reaction score
Some more huonglanae, pictures taken by the very best photographer in the world ( me myself, I mean ;))

Series "Big beasts"

huonglanae 'Tyrannosaurus', a big thing that was eating others things.

huonglanae11tyrannosaurfj6.jpg

huonglanae 'Diplodocus', another bigger thing that was grazing... Both of the above are extinct species...

huonglanae12diplodocusald3.jpg

huonglanae 'Perforanus', apparently NOT extinct, the name sounds really terrific. Is haunting caves at night time in many countries, incapable to self-propagate until now, but make considerable attempts daily everywhere in the world. :D

huonglanae13perforanusabe8.jpg

huonglanae 'Socrate', famous greek, until now it is unclear why he had so many students around... :evil:

huonglanae14socrateavb0.jpg

huonglanae 'Big Balls', not as big as Sumo Balls, maybe a twin to Sumo Balls that encountered a ninja. Have to check later :p

huonglanae15bigballsaag3.jpg

2 cities I have been sent to, Vozrozhdenie, an island in the middle of nowhere, not really friendly. Strange atmosphere typical of former USSR countryside areas, sad people, very impressive... No perforanus to be found on the island apparently, but with the pollution maybe huge things will appear one day.

huonglanae16vozrozhdenivz4.jpg

Astrakhan, a peaceful city, very beautiful. The flower stem was blocked by the latest leaf, so it twisted twice in 'O' shape before blooming. Really huge flower, and very good potential for the next flowering...

huonglanae17astrakhanarh0.jpg

huonglanae 'Greek Style'. As it names implies...

huonglanae18greekstyleait7.jpg

If anyone wants me to take picture, flight ticket business class, 5 star hotel, and 1500$/photo. With a very talented photogapher ( me myself, I mean...), you are sure that every single picture taken will be so deeply screwed up that you will be unable on the pics to tell apart your father from a tree..

Hello Sanderianum,
have you photo of:
- paph. emersonii forma album
- paph. emersonii forma luteum

Hello Sanderianum,
have you photo of:
- paph. emersonii forma album
- paph. emersonii forma luteum

I will post the album form quite soon... For the forma luteum, it is only a scam apparently, such a plant does not exist...

I will post the album form quite soon... For the forma luteum, it is only a scam apparently, such a plant does not exist...

Sanderianum,
What about the form; masupee (sp?). I'm not positive about the spelling of it.
Have you ever heard of this form.

Rick H

Latest posts

Back