TIOS 2009, photos of all paph entries

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy Cow! This is wonderful to see. Thanks for posting!
Your 'Holy Cow' was too early, John !! The following images show more and more impressive Paphs. I like especially these very well grown Multiflorals they deserve their awards.
Thanks for sharing these photos with us, Hardy!!
Best regards from Germany, rudolf

All I can say is, WOW WEE! This is what I think Heaven will look like.:drool:

That is what my first impression was too...Like I died and went to heaven. Can you imagine if my backyard was landscaped like that, with a sea of lady slippers....

Thanks so much for taking the time to post all those pictures. They were awesome...

Robert

Just amazing. The group photos at the end were just astonishing. I've seen nothing like it. Some of the multis were just stunning and so well grown.

David

:drool::drool:The multis were SPECTACULAR! I'm so glad I can't read the signs, if I could I'd have to add more! The seas of paphs were fabulous! What a treat! Thanks hardy!

I cannot begin to imagine what it would be like to be in the presence of all those pouched wonders, all at one time. Thanks for sharing.

Wonderful photos.
Thanks
I love the esquirolei alba, just exquisite.

:drool::drool::drool::drool:

my friend this is so far the most impressive section of photos I saw here in the forum, beautiful exposure

:drool::drool::drool::drool:

Back