• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The time has come...a couple for sale.

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heather

ST Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sacramento, CA. Outside w/ Southeast Exposure
Paph. parishii and Paph. Mt. Toro need to find new homes. I am mostly selling to spread the love and free up a little space.

P. parishii is a 5 growth plant. 1 older growth that did not bloom and is dying back, one growth in sheath, but the sheath seems to have stalled. Two newer small growths, growing and doing well, and a brand new start. This plant went into S/H a few months ago, and the roots feel firm, but I am not seeing new growth through the pot, so I'm a little concerned about it. It does not seem to like my culture, much as my dianthum did not, and I know there are those of you out there who might be interested, since they are hard to find these days.

$55.00 including shipping.

P. Mt. Toro is also a five growth plant, 2 bloomed growths, one NBS growth, and two newer growths moving along quickly. Big, unruly plant, and I need the space.

$45.00 including shipping.

Please let me know if you would like photos of the plants. Here is a photo of the last Mt. Toro blooming.

mttoro50cxzj0.jpg

I am also considering selling my tigrinum....but I'm not quite there yet. If you would like to be on a waiting list should I decided to sell it, please send me a PM. It is a nine or ten growth plant.

Awwww.... I want it!!!

Darn the Quarantine laws...

that Mount Toro is awesome!

I don't have space (really!), but somebody should really take her up on that. It is the best deal you are going to ever see...

Latest posts

Back