The story of Black Orchids?! 10.21.21

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You jokers cracked me up lol.

I hope some of you were entertained by the comic portions of the talk!

And yes Green Pets (Will), your Osiris graced the Catasetum section. It is now immortalized in my talk hehe. Thanks for letting me used the pic!!

Bravo!, I finally got a chance to sit down and enjoy this webinar last week.. lots of detail and I especially enjoyed the section of the vandas (surprise surprise). So when can I sign you up to come to DC and give our society a talk in 2022? We have many dates in 2022 open... time it right you could hit the cherry blossoms ;) I am serious, would love to chat more offline if you are interested and available, I'm helping to program speakers this year.

Bravo!, I finally got a chance to sit down and enjoy this webinar last week.. lots of detail and I especially enjoyed the section of the vandas (surprise surprise). So when can I sign you up to come to DC and give our society a talk in 2022? We have many dates in 2022 open... time it right you could hit the cherry blossoms ;) I am serious, would love to chat more offline if you are interested and available, I'm helping to program speakers this year.
Hey Pete, I would be honored to be invited to your society for a talk. My 2022 schedule is pretty flexible atm. If we can time it around an AOS judging that would even be a bonus. Check out the list of topics I can do presentations on below:

Dr. Leslie Ee ND | The Canadian Orchid Congress

You jokers cracked me up lol.
I hope some of you were entertained by the comic portions of the talk!

hahaha ..... the orchid hunter guy getting eaten by the orchid was a good one haha. It was a great talk DLE ..... a lot of work was put into that one. Excellent. I enjoyed that one. I too was hunting for black orchids - especially after spotting one in Doctor Who.

Latest posts

Back