The Slipper Orchid Alliance needs photos for next issue

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rod

Reaction score
The Slipper Orchid Alliance needs photos for the next issue of the newsletter, which will be used to illustrate an article by Helmut Rohrl. I am specifically searching for high quailty images of the following images of species from the Coryopedilum section of Paphiopedilum: platyphyllum, randsii, gigantifolium, ooii, and intaniae. For the winter issue, we will need hybrids (mainly first order hybrids) of the Coryopedilum section. Please submit ONLY photos that you took yourself or clearly own the copyright. High resolution and large images preferred. Copyright credit and attribution will accompany all images in the newsletter and on the gallery images on the website. Images can be sent to: [email protected]

The Slipper Orchid Alliance needs photos for the next issue of the newsletter, which will be used to illustrate an article by Helmut Rohrl. I am specifically searching for high quailty images of the following images of species from the Coryopedilum section of Paphiopedilum: platyphyllum, randsii, gigantifolium, ooii, and intaniae. For the winter issue, we will need hybrids (mainly first order hybrids) of the Coryopedilum section. Please submit ONLY photos that you took yourself or clearly own the copyright. High resolution and large images preferred. Copyright credit and attribution will accompany all images in the newsletter and on the gallery images on the website. Images can be sent to: [email protected]

Hi,I've some nice gigantifolium(rare orange 7 flowered variety) and platyphyllum var semialba photos on my flickr account if you need.Please also if you use ask me throught flickrmail so I will give you my name to put under photoes.
best Regards

Hi,I've some nice gigantifolium(rare orange 7 flowered variety) and platyphyllum var semialba photos on my flickr account if you need.Please also if you use ask me throught flickrmail so I will give you my name to put under photoes.
best Regards
:drool::drool:post the photos here, we don't want to wait to see them!

I emailed these two images of my Paph. randsii's 2008 blooming.

Paphrandsii03-08b.jpg

Paphrandsicloseup03-08.jpg

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
Your randsii definitely deserves a spot in ANY orchid publication!
You're the first 5 drools I've given!:rollhappy:

it's really great
have you pollinated it and sent seed to troy meyers?

No, I have not. The plant is a selfling of the 'Birchwood' clone. I suspect that another generation of in-breeding may be a bad thing. If you or others don't agree, then I can try with the next flowering.

wheres the platyphyllum semi alba and the orange gigantifolium>?????

Back