The pups

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

lothianjavert

I don't have any kids at this point: other than the 'chids and my dogs, Sebau, Sully and Diesel.

Here are Sully (blue brindle) and Diesel (Black). Both are retired racers. I've had Sully for about 4 years now, and Diesel (he was a foster that I couldn't part with) for almost 2. They might look small, but both are about 30" at the shoulder.

snuggle2fc1.jpg

Here's the old gal, Sebau. She'll be 13. She's a mix of Dalmatian, German Shepherd and Shar-pei. She's small, at only 65 pounds, but the boys know that she is The Boss. :rollhappy:

pitifulpearlgk5.jpg

Sorry there is a blurry spot on the photos: I realized after I took the shots and uploaded them that someone had sniffed the camera... and left a nice nose spot on my lens.... :p

Here are better photos of the boys:

dfaceeditedwebmw1.jpg

Sully hoping for a belly rub.... boy's teeth are just too darned big! :rollhappy: We jokingly call him the Land Shark. He's a big ol' mooch and LOOOVES attention of any kind. Basically: a 78 pound lap dog. :p

sullyroachwebxs9.jpg

Latest posts

Back