The Phrag Man

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony Beck

Reaction score
HI, to all you Paph/Phrag lovers,I have been growing orchids for about 20 years, but the last few years I have concentrated on Paphs/Phrags as my conditions seem to suite them.Hopefully I can contribute to this Forum and learn along the way.

Welcome, Tony -- what are your conditions?

I wonder if you would mind if we moved your thread to the "Greetings and Salutations" thread. More people will see it there.

Welcome Tony

Where are you and tell us about a few of your favorites.

I am Brisbane Queensland and some of my favorites are PHRAGS-Mont Fallu-Court Jester-Fliquet-Devil Fire-Don Wimber-Giganteum-Red Sky-Paul Eugene
Conroy-Wossner Supergrande-Noirmont-Sunset Glow-Caroline Miller Ott.
Species-caudatum-lindleyanum-longifolium-pearcei-schlimii- besseae.
Paphs-Gloria Nagle-Saint Swithin-Bel Royal-Chamberlainianum-micranthum-vietnamense-moquetteanum-esquirolei-maudiae-Rolfei-Transvaal-malipoense-fairrieanum-lowii-Dollgoldi-Vanguard-delrosi.
Whats your favourites?

Welcome, Tony! Thanks for joining the group! Could you please update your profile so that your location is displayed in the upper right hand corner of your posts? Thanks! It really helps a lot when we get into discussions about cultural conditions, etc.

Glad you joined Tony! After 20 yrs I'm sure you can add to the knowledge that's here!

Latest posts

Back