The Phal Guardian

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mutant

Reaction score
A.k.a. Prillan. She's one of my two cats and here she's keeping a watchful eye over my Phals.

65957d1332415244-phal-guardian-phalvakt.jpg

Thanks for the nice comments. I wouldn't consider myself a cat person, I'm more of an animal person, but these are the only ones I can have at the moment. If I start feeling doggie withdrawal symptoms I'll just visit my family or my friend's parents who have recently gotten a puppy. :D

Oriental Shorthair?
You got it!

Her brother is a lilac pointed Siamese though. I'll have to up some pictures of them both. :)

i have a chocolate tick male (i am guessing yours is too) ..always talking ...will probably get him a girlfriend in the fall from the same cattery

i think some say tick some say spotted ..but from the video , my cat and yours look the same...and its pretty neat how they all have their distinctive voices..mine (cocoa) is more of a whine

It's probably different between Sweden and the US.

Yes, Pelle is a typical whiner too! And he's supposed to be the, albeit neutered but still the male! :lol:

Very cute...

The person holding the camera must have hurt in the end of video.... :(

Pelle is a very elegant looking pussycat and a real talker.
I have two domestic "they just showed up" cats and one
is a talker and the other is absolutely silent. Cats are a
lovely mystery.

Latest posts

Back