The person below me game......

• Thread starter Bluefirepegasus
  • Start date
Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
False - I already have a nikon d5000. Although was somewhat disappointed when the d5100 came out a year later. I like how the screen on the d5100 flips out to the left. What kind of camera did you get Clark?

TPBM is excited because he has a second interview set up for a bank tomorrow for a Fund Accountant Position. This person will be prepping for the interview in about 15 minutes

True!

No, just kidding Marco! Good luck with your interview!

TPBM has FINALLY finished repotting his/her entire orchid collection while the 'chids are outside for the summer.

false last few freihofer's chocolate chip cookies and last few sun chips in bag

tpbm is up a bit early for work this morning because the smoke detector bleeped a few times, and suspects neighbors outside smoking cigarettes (fans bring air in from outside) and/or probably low batteries

true and false. I am always up early for work every day. but that's because I live far from my work place, and not because of smoke detector problems. In fact, I dont have smoke detectors in my unit.

the person below me has a pet turtle named Bruno Mars and is having a hard time feeding the pet. So hard that he even thought of feeding Bruno Mars, the pet turtle, with pizza, because that's what turtles eat on the cartoon Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

False - although i loved TMNJ when i was kid. Never had a pet turtle I heard they were poop machines. But who am i to say i have two poop machine plecos and i love them both!

TPBM is having martins whole wheat potato bread with pulled pork leftovers from last nights bbq. This person LOVES potato bread and was ecstatic when he found a whole wheat version because he/she is transitioning to everything whole wheat and staying away from rice.

Last edited:
false. it was about 18 months ago.

tpbm blames the addition of sand, to the loss of a large portion of collection.
spent many hours and dollars removing it. good luck.

False, never did that, unless for a couple strictly terrestrials or non-orchid plants...

TPMB is going out for asian food with friends today ;)

False, but my partner just called to say he will bring Sushi for Dinner on his way home...

TPBM, is seriously thinking to put his/her both cats in the oven (or at least give them to teh shelter)... today, the decided to have orchids for lunch :mad: long weekend under observation and they behave...Monday alone at home and.. see pics... :mad:

Attachments

• Chat1.jpg
    Chat1.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 7
  • chat2.jpg
    chat2.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 7
i'm so very sorry but false

tpbm hopes, if he/she gets cats in the future, they will not be interested in plants

tpbm hopes, if he/she gets cats in the future, they will not be interested in plants
NEVER trust them! :mad:

False, just decided these are the last two cats in the house (ok, ok, o,, maybe I'll change my mind in the future LOL)

TPBM needs to urgently repot some plants, which were blowns by a strong storm this afternoon...

well, if my knocking them over recently counts as a strong wind, true

tpbm is sending positive vibes to a very special person

Back