The person below me game......

• Thread starter Bluefirepegasus
  • Start date
Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
true and false: big snow is normal in winter (see photos below).

tpbm have never jumped out from sauna to snow

BTW, Tallinn - Estonia was correct. the lowest min temperature has been -32,2 degrees C (-26 degrees F)

Attachments

• winter has arrived.jpg
    winter has arrived.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 3
  • dog in snow.jpg
    dog in snow.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 3
  • aftersnow.jpg
    aftersnow.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 3
False... I have jumped out from sauna to snow, and to "frozen" lakes :) and that's great :drool:!!! I actually, we do not have that much snow in this part of Switzerland...

TPBM has cats which like the long petals of his/her Phrag. wallisii for breakfast... :mad::mad::mad::mad: (after they had grown to 55 cm they are now just 18 cm) :mad::mad::mad:

No, though my cat would love to eat any orchids, or plants for that matter, with grassy foliage if she could get at them.

TPBM is on a day off. :clap:

False!!! Not yet I supose!!! lol

TPBM is going to watch two PhDs tomorrow, one for Greek orchid phytosociology and the other about Greek mosses!!

False, I have never used it...LOL

TPBM feels hungry in the morning when he/she got full the previous night (dinner), but feels ok when dinner the previous night was light and little!!!! (Isn't it strange??? LOL)

True!!! I think it is a daily activity, as posts are too many each day!!!

TPBM is thinking of emptying the fish tank (giving the fish to friends) so that to make more room for plants!!!LOL

FALSE!!! No way, I am just staring my fish tank... and counting the days to have it biologically balanced, to bring the fish and shrimps in it :)

TPBM has eaten too much beef for dinner and cannot sleep...

Wrong, I'm thinking of getting rid of my kitchen.
TPBM didn't leave any ice cream for anyone else.

FALSE!!! No way, I am just staring my fish tank... and counting the days to have it biologically balanced, to bring the fish and shrimps in it :)

TPBM has eaten too much beef for dinner and cannot sleep...

It's because of all that ice cream.

Hahaha!!! False, although I ate some icecream today!!!

TPBM just observed some snail babies in the tank!!!!yay!! (so plan of emptying abandonned...;))

sort of true, i've seen small snails and not emptying...

tpbm realized that they had ice cream in both freezers and is contemplating a milkshake marathon to lessen the dairy population

Latest posts

Back