The New York Orchid Expo. March14-15

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tocarmar

Reaction score
I was looking throgh Ecuageneras website & this show was listed for them to be at. But I haven't been able to find anything else about it.
Has anyone seen or heard anything about it? Any info would be really appeciated.

Tom

That is what I heard too but on their website it says this show is at the World Yacht Ship docked @ 42 st. & the Hudson River.

Tom

This was posted on another forum:

"This is an event replacing the canceled GNYOS. It has been put together by an individual who is underwriting the whole thing. Will be held on a yacht at a dock where there is ample parking and bus and other stops right there, so should be a great success. Invited vendors only so all the shonky traders are out and it will see the appearance of some real treasures like Mr Masdevallia (John Leathers) who will be selling for the first time ever at an orchid event. He has the finest collection of Masdevallias in the U.S. IMO."

http://forum.theorchidsource.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=005541;p=1

Latest posts

Back