the most manly of tools

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bwester

Reaction score
Just wanna say I love my DeWalt sawzall.
It is the 10amps of pure destruction.
i love it, anyone else out there got a tool that just kicks ass.
Eric and Tadd, your penis does not count!! :poke:

It quite a bit smaller then a sawzall, but I love dremels

That's okay Kyle...it's not the size of your tool, but how you use it.:rollhappy:

I have to say that the 4" Angle Grinder is right up there with the sawzall. I stripped most of the rust and paint from my Land Cruiser with mine (with a twisted brush wheel)... use it for grinding down welds, cutting off metal parts that I don't feel like sawing through, etc. And I've never seriously injured myself with it, that I can recall. I might have to move up to the 6" one of these days :)

- Matt

I have to say that the 4" Angle Grinder is right up there with the sawzall. I stripped most of the rust and paint from my Land Cruiser with mine (with a twisted brush wheel)... use it for grinding down welds, cutting off metal parts that I don't feel like sawing through, etc. And I've never seriously injured myself with it, that I can recall. I might have to move up to the 6" one of these days :)

- Matt

Good call Matt, I fully agree on that one. Mine has done tons of rust stripping too.

Thanks guys for very illuminated posts.
Finally I figure out why asian women love american men:sob:
They have big manly tools, and they can handily wield them like the Pro..:clap:
I should say canadian men has manly tools too , no? (can not discriminate, and leave anyone out)

I shouldn't be putting myself down, but if you've seen a Dremel in person you would hardly call it manly. Its extremly useful and versitile, but barely manly.

Thanks Hien for trying to not discriminating.

dremel_foto.jpg

I don't have mine in front of me but I think it goes up to 35000 RPM

I shouldn't be putting myself down, but if you've seen a Dremel in person you would hardly call it manly. Its extremly useful and versitile, but barely manly.

Thanks Hien for trying to not discriminating.

dremel_foto.jpg

Wow, so many versatile exchangeable tips:p
I can see them women trembling with anticipation while lining up in front of the canadian embassies for visas.:wink:

Just like men! Leave it to the guys! :rollhappy::clap::wink:You're cracking me up!
Hmmmm ........ I wonder how I should rate this post?

Can we give negative stars?:evil:

Sorry, Eric I own a Dremel and think it's pretty wimpy. Now, when I think manly, I think huge chainsaw!

real men use hand tools. I have a 5 lb pick mattock for the garden--now that's a manly tool!

I have to agree with you Scott. I have a 5lb maul for splitting wood. A few years ago it also came in handy to put down a deer that was run over in the road in front of my house. Only took one swing.

I also have a couple of chain saws for the power freaks. The biggest one is only 24" though.

I have to agree with you Scott. I have a 5lb maul for splitting wood. A few years ago it also came in handy to put down a deer that was run over in the road in front of my house. Only took one swing.

I also have a couple of chain saws for the power freaks. The biggest one is only 24" though.

Wow Rick...your a man for all seasons, or should I say "all reasons?" :rollhappy:

Latest posts

Back