the most manly of tools

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After my Husband died, I sold his Dremel at a garage sale. At that time, I didn't know what a Dremel was. I sure wish now, that I had kept it. I think he must have had one, or more, of every tool you could think of. He loved to putter in his pole barn, even after he was almost to weak to go there, he would walk out there, just sit on a stool, and remember all the good times he had out there.

My sad little tool is an electric drill, with a special bit to make holes in my plastic pots.

All those tools remind me of our old country house in the Catskills. My dad used to have us dig out rock and 'weeds' to plant trees and then change his mind and move them a few feet another direction!

All those tools remind me of our old country house in the Catskills. My dad used to have us dig out rock and 'weeds' to plant trees and then change his mind and move them a few feet another direction!

Eric , you should be very thankful that you papa always decided to move the trees in relation to the house, and not the house in relation to the trees.:D

Latest posts

Back