• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The first release of some of the cutting edge brachy I've been growing

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well here they are. I'll put up three groups today. They are all growing in approx. 2 1/2 inch pots. I just bothered Donna into taking these photos. These shots will help you get more of an idea of what your getting. Just remember these are seedlings and take a little extra care.

PaphAsteroidset5.jpg

The above is Paph. Asteroid (Greyi alba 'Wide Body' x Conco-bellatulum 'Stardust') These should have good shape, stem, as well as size in the yellows with an alba gene $12 each

PaphS.jpg

The above group is Paph. S. Gratrix which is (S. Gratrix 'Amerillo' x S. Gratrix alba 'Clearview' Here we are looking for clear yellow S. Gratrix flowers $15 each

PaphUnnamedset2.jpg

Last but not least Paph. unnamed (Conco Lucia 'Lemon' x Conco-bellatulum 'Amarillo') This group was breed to produce big, flat, shapely yellows with big bold spots. $12 each

PaphFlat.jpg

Here is a shot of these seedlings as well as another couple of brachy crosses.

Shipping will be $5 for the first plant and 50 cents for each additional plant. I'll provide FREE shipping to anyone that spends $50 in a single purchase.

PayPal is the payment of choice.

Hope you like these guys
Bob Phillips

Latest posts

Back