The Dust Pumper and Noisy Cricket

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Clark

It's no secrete around here, that I've been feeling a little naughty. (shocker)

Of course, I pleasured myself with a new toy.

It is a Luxury item.

DRUM ROLL.....

My new rifled barrel, is also known as 'The Dust Pumper'.

To the right is my old zoom, the Noisy Cricket.

While the Noisy Cricket is fine at 50ft. (one of my favorites, 'free chase' of course),

The Dust Pumper has greater range.
The first shot is hand held.
The tripod legs were buckling, and I was sneezing.
Last night was day after harvest.

:D

oh man, safari has this glitch where almost none of large pictures ever finishes loading! (grrr) if I want to see these I have to open up camino and paste the address in... btw I have to do the same thing when I upload large pictures of my own (reload doesn't work, just repeats the same thing)

although, I did see the 'dust pumper', and it looks pretty nice!

Clark, that a a beautiful lens -- and an excellent moon shot. I'm looking forward to seeing more photos with this lens.

oh man, safari has this glitch where almost none of large pictures ever finishes loading! (grrr) if I want to see these I have to open up camino and paste the address in... btw I have to do the same thing when I upload large pictures of my own (reload doesn't work, just repeats the same thing)
Charles, do you have the latest version of Safari? I have no problems loading big files either on my laptop or on my desktop.

Thank you. :)

If anybody wants to hookup for some birding, I'll be bayside(sun at back) at Sandy Hook around 6am Sat.
After, stopping at Matawan Creek/Keyport on way home. Have aquired some desirable permision to trespass at will..

;)

Sometimes I think he dropped his camera, or it got knocked around in his backpack. Thanks.

Sun up on oceanside of Sandy Hook, NJ.
Using Photo Shop Elements 6, I applied 20% smartfix(on the enhance dropdown).
That is an airliner, the spot below in in every shot, same place.
If you use zoom at 150%, you can tell which end is the tail.

OUCH, that must have set you back a paycheck or two!

In a round about way yes. But it was financed by selling other hobby items that lost their luster. The regulations and fees associated with hunting and fishing vs. the quality of the experience, is a bit lopsided of late.

There is no closed season with my Canon. And I can shoot all I want w/o a license or permit. :clap:

Back