• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The dreaded day has arrived!!! Flasks for sale

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tnyr5

Reaction score
Welp, it's time.
My children have grown strong and fat and are ready to be sold into slavery at greenhouses across the US!

Flasks are the mini type ( the same kind you get from Woodstream) which is nice because it keeps them fairly cheap. They average 9 plants per flask, some have more, some have less. I will make sure that nobody gets a flask with less than 8 plants. Example flask:
37474568636_7aab9dcb5d_b.jpg
[/url]20171005_210550[/IMG]

And here is the cross: Paphiopedilum Mystic Isle 'Mischief' x fairrieanum 'Bert'
35569136613_4ebefebcc5_b.jpg
[/url]12484664_10154236412670329_7306741560560903037_o by anthony plasters, on Flickr[/IMG]

X

35569168393_627b2f80a5_b.jpg
[/url]fairrieanum burt by anthony plasters, on Flickr[/IMG]
- I'm expecting these to look like Paph Angela, but larger thanks to the big Orchid Zone fairrieanum and some with richer color thanks to the godefroyae ancestry in Mystic Isle.

I'm going to release 10 flasks of this first cross to start, just to test the water & see how it goes.
Flasks are $45 each, buyer pays shipping. (The weather is nice, so I suggest USPS flat rate to keep it cheap).

U.S. orders only please, and I'll start shipping next week in order to avoid weekend delays.

Please PM me to make arrangements if you're interested.
God help us all! :rolleyes:

I put up a new Coryopedilum Chronicle tonight, and while I was at it I wanted to take a photo of the plants you sent in flask. Here they are- all doing quite wonderfully. I lost 4 plants from rot right after compotting- it happens with brachys, so nothing to worry about- but since then it has been smooth sailing and these are growing very nicely. For reference- those are 4 inch pots!

Latest posts

Back