• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold The Compendium of Orchid Genera by Peggy Aldrich & Wesley Higgins

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I purchased the Compendium of Orchid Genera from AOS. Other than looking through it once, it is brand new in perfect condition. It is far more comprehensive than I need, since I only grow 3 genera. AOS sells it for $99 ($79 to members) with $10 shipping. Is anyone interested? I would sell it for $60 plus $10 shipping (US). Thought I'd post it here before trying Ebay.

Attachments

• C2073F45-4067-4EE8-9C25-36B50584876B.jpeg
    C2073F45-4067-4EE8-9C25-36B50584876B.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Can you provide some pictures of the content, especially the Index page. I am sorely tempted.
I believe it's sold. I'm awaiting payment re Paypal. But here is the description on AOS website. The Index page only lists the Genera and the pages they are on.

A Compendium of Orchid Genera (U.S. Domestic Shipping)

Original orchid discoverer and date are listed as well as the Etymology and Generitype of more than 2000 orchids along with a easy to read description of growth habits, countries and regions within countries of origin. A modern twist to the encyclopedia features a general culture description which helps even a veteran grower understand the some of the nuances of the particular plants being discussed.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back