Thanksgiving Holiday Special!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
As a way of thanking our loyal customers who have supported us for the past thirty-one years with their orders, we have reduced the price of all of our NBS Paph. Hybrids by 20%, while quantities last. Things like Paph. Hung Sheng Tango (leucochilum x anitum), Paph. Booth's Saint Adductum (St. Swithin x anitum) and our old standby Paph. Dollgoldi (armenicaum x roth.) are included, as well as our last Paph. Hung Sheng Eagle (gigantifolium x rothschildianum). Check out the Fox Valley Orchids, Ltd. website for full descriptions of these beautiful plants.

Last edited:
You win, Angela! I've put all the Phrag. Hybrid seedlings on sale as well. Same deal - 20% off while quantities last (In some cases we may only have a couple or three seedlings of each hybrid, so not an unlimited supply). And before I get another request from the Phrag. species folk, I've also included the NBS Phrag. andreettae seedlings in the sale.

you're a gentleman and a scholar :) ty
You win, Angela! I've put all the Phrag. Hybrid seedlings on sale as well. Same deal - 20% off while quantities last (In some cases we may only have a couple or three seedlings of each hybrid, so not an unlimited supply). And before I get another request from the Phrag. species folk, I've also included the NBS Phrag. andreettae seedlings in the sale.

Sent from my P008 using Tapatalk

Back