Thanks Phyllis and Earl Bailey at Orchid Babies

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slipper man

Reaction score
Last january I had ordered many different Phrags and Paphs from Orchid babies. I even got the original division of their famous and beautiful "Sunset Glow" (Besseae Mem D.C.)(very expensive) and it had crown/root rot and died. To say I was sad is an understatement, but plants live and die, thats the way it is. I sent Phyllis an email to touch base, I explained what happened, asked for nothing, (Phyllis and Earl are wonderful passionate people) and they sent me a replacement Sunset Glow IN SPIKE.... I am blown away. Orchid babies has absolutely an amazing selection of slippers, and will actually listen to what you have to say. Having bought many plants on eBay, rarely do you get a timely answer to any request, I can assure you, when Phyllis picks up the phone and tells you she will search out what you want and get back to you, she will. AAAA++++ slipper seller/breeder. Thank you Orchid babies. My prayers go out to Earl Bailey, feel better!!!

I placed my first order with OrchidBabies about six months ago. I am extremely pleased with the quality of the plants I received and the customer correspondence. Very highly recommended!

I just received my order two days ago from the OB's closing for sale plants. They all arrived in great conditions and I am very happy with the purchase. The shipping is VERY reasonable and the plants are packed very well! Phyllis actually called to arrange the shipping date with me and personally went over my order! GREAT customer service! As of this July, there are even still some stud plants (phrags and paphs) left! Phyllis mentioned that they plan to close by this November- sad that they are closing! If interested, you can write Phyllis an email (ORCHIDbabies LLC <[email protected]>) to request the latest for sale list. I plan to order another batch of plants soon! I met Phyllis and Earl at the Atlanta Orchid Society Show when I was in the east coast- they are GREAT people!

Latest posts

Back