Thank you!!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JLOG

Reaction score
I want to show my appreciation for the warm welcome I have had in this forum. Without a doubt, and even if it is early to say it, I feel part of a great family. It is a special feeling that we have with our orchids, or at least that is how I feel it, and being able to share it and feel that there are more people who feel it is very gratifying. I want to thank you all. Thanks from my heart

I think orchid people are basically off-center and it's wonderful to feel that all these
lovely people are a bit off-center too. One does like company out here on the Edge of
Orchid Crazy.

hahahaha ----- we just love our orchids! It's 'ok' to love orchids. I talk to them all the time. Actually - I don't talk to them (kidding only) - just adding it for dramatic effect haha.

Yes, I talk to them! Plants are sentient and appreciate soft praise and a show of such as gentle handling. A scientific test was run, having people go by plants that were wired to measure response, they each used different emotions from love and gentleness to hate and violence. The results were amazing there was a great and relaxed response to love and a very spiked and high response to hate. When the people were asked to walk by the plants a month later showing neutral emotion, the plants recognised the people early and gave the responses they gave the last time before the person got to them. Interesting, trees proved to have the longest memories, and remembered people for 10 years at least. The test didn’t go further. Point is, telling and showing your plant love will help the plant respond positively.

Latest posts

Back