• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Than from springwater orchids

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

troy

Reaction score
I'd like to say thanks to this guy tanh, a defenite asset and a very good example of an orchid vendor, great plants, no bugs or problems. Thanks brother!! I hope you stay in business!!!

I got a bellatulum, but it was on a copy paste advertise on ebay that wasn't quite accurate and he sent me a paph kemp tower seedling to compensate, the bellatulum is pretty good, a little on the dry side, but healthy, same as the seedling, my point is, he takes pride and great care of his business/hobby.......there are some other reputable vendors charging astronomical amounts for half dead plants full of bugs, convincing themselves that they are not running their business in the ground

That is nice of him.
Yes, he responds well and sends good stuff. and when you buy a lot, he tosses in some bonus, too. :)

Among the best things about him is that because he grows in such hot humid conditions, his plants are in very porous mix, (chunky bark and perlite) and roots are in great conditions. I never had to repot anything from him. Ok, hardly anything.

I have some stuff coming from him also, but waiting for the warmer weather to arrive.

I've always have been happy with what thanh has sent, and the prices have always been reasonable

True.
Great overall. The only slight complaint, if ever, will be packing job could improve a little bit as I have had some plants coming bare with mix all over in the box, but usually not an issue and easy to fix anyway.

Great price, nice plants, great customer service. Thumbs up. :)

Letstalkplants....This seller always has a high starting price and high BIN price.
In my opinion, he values his plants more than what they are worth.
At least from my quick memory of all those not so pretty complex Paphiopedilums.

Never bought from him as a result.
Well, a little side track.

Thanh, good. Pupsi dog also great!
Monkey business in FL, Icepengwyn (sp?) also great.

I've done business with Thanh on several occasions and been very happy with his plants and his honesty. If he
says a shipment will arrive on a certain day, you can count
on it. I like that.

@Letstalkplants, this guy has been known for using other people's photos without permission! Some people may have different ethic standards but I would not recommend any photo thief.

Springwater Orchid plants are so well packed the flowers arrive as if nothing has happened to them.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Lets talk plants is hit and miss with desired plants, but what I have received from him has been good quality, one in piticular keeps growing new growths and blooming, and it's a bellatulum. Today I received a beautiful multi growth hainenese with 2 spikes and a pot full of good roots from shermantp on ebay. Damn it's nice!!

Latest posts

Back