Thailand Paphiopedilum Enthusiast Group Show 2011

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bel Royal x roth, I have seen (and been scammed too) quite a few in Taiwan...ฉันมีเพศสัมพันธ์พวกเขาในลา
The plant looks from the same grower too. The dorsal is twisting, the color is quite special, the petals curl downwards after some days, typical of that cross. I think there will be a lot of hybrids sold as roth anyway soon, some of the William Ambler x roth or Bel Royal x roth look like excellent roth, except some minor details. One more generation, and they will be award quality 'roths', joining spicerianum primulinum, leucochilum in the club.

:drool:, Thanks a lot for these, how would you say in french:?: mises-au-point, clarifications, ... !!!! Merci !!! Jean

WOW!! What a lot of great pics, it looked like a great show for Paph. lovers. Thanks.... Jim.

Thanks Brian

So then that dark hybrid is In-Charm Redhawk x Lady Isabel.. So sad it so something they currently have on the flask list.. I just had a look at the In-charm list and nothing of this hybrid shows.

Brett

I hope I can send a lot of pics from the Paragon Royal Orchid Paradise show on 2nd to 7th June in Bangkok for you all

It has sellers from Thailand, Japan, Taiwan, Malaysia attending and a huge display over two floors of the complex.

If anyone is coming, please PM me

Brett

Latest posts

Back