Thailand Paphiopedilum Enthusiast Group Show 2011

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

s1214215

Reaction score
Hi

These are pics from the Thailand Paphiopedilum Enthusiast Group Show 2011 that I attended yesterday in Bangkok.

Brett
IMG_1115.jpg

IMG_1114.jpg

IMG_1112.jpg

IMG_1111.jpg

IMG_1109.jpg

IMG_1106.jpg

IMG_1103.jpg

IMG_1099.jpg

IMG_1098.jpg

IMG_1097.jpg

IMG_1092.jpg

IMG_1091.jpg

Hi CHSU.. I had problems with the flask on my camera, so yes some pics are a little dark. You are welcome to post photos of the event here if you want and you went to the even. Or make a new thread perhaps.. I am sure many people will love to see more pics.

Hi Tyrone, the Habenaria is Hab. xanthocheila.

Brett

Don't understand that people can have a nap when there is a roth around :)!?

But thanks a lot for the pics of those great blooms in a sober environment!!!!

Jean

Don't understand that people can have a nap when there is a roth around :)!?

Bel Royal x roth, I have seen (and been scammed too) quite a few in Taiwan...ฉันมีเพศสัมพันธ์พวกเขาในลา
The plant looks from the same grower too. The dorsal is twisting, the color is quite special, the petals curl downwards after some days, typical of that cross. I think there will be a lot of hybrids sold as roth anyway soon, some of the William Ambler x roth or Bel Royal x roth look like excellent roth, except some minor details. One more generation, and they will be award quality 'roths', joining spicerianum primulinum, leucochilum in the club.

Brachys are a favourite here as they grow in Bangkok (aka, where the money is) and alot of other plants dont grow here well as its just too hot

Not sure what the black hybrid is, but I will ask a friend

Brett

YEs,, it was a good show..

I cant wait for the Paragon show here in Bangkok June 3-8 I think. Need to check that.

Brett

Latest posts

Back