Sweet harvest

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's awesome! I'm guessing you are selling at least some locally. Pics of your hives would be cool to see.

Bee keeping is getting more popular in residential areas here in Japan as well, even near big cities. If I had a little slice of land out in a more rural place, I'd be tempted to give it a go too.

Nat
You have a wonderful collection! I hope to have a fraction of what you have someday! How much light do these beauties get throughout the day?

That's awesome! I'm guessing you are selling at least some locally. Pics of your hives would be cool to see.

Bee keeping is getting more popular in residential areas here in Japan as well, even near big cities. If I had a little slice of land out in a more rural place, I'd be tempted to give it a go too.
Native Japanese bees or European bees? Fascinating the native bees need special hives.

https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/ondemand/video/2054115/

Excellent Rob! The best honey is the source the bees find for themselves. I plant
annuals attractive to bees in my garden every summer. The local population of
bees...some wild and some Italian...love sunflowers and asters.

Latest posts

Back