Suwada and Hanajima

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richgarrison

Reaction score
Anyone know how to get plants from these vendors into the us or even what their current offerings are? I've gotten a few nice nice plants from Hanajima at redlands and Suwada has some nice C. maxima line breeding i'd like to get at... (blame Tyrone for this thread... i saw his thread and realized this nagging thought might have some responders here also :))

Hanajima is coming to Tamiami and Redlands this year. Their contacts will be listed on the vendor section of the events.

Suwada sells in Japan Tokyo Dome. He might be able to send plants to US if you contact him through their website.

although they are typically there, they usually share a booth with someone... last redlands i think they shared with Alexj... any idea who they may be sharing with this year? or do you have a contact there>,,, PM me?

@TyroneGenade :)

Last edited:
although they are typically there, they usually share a booth with someone... last redlands i think they shared with Alexj... any idea who they may be sharing with this year? or do you have a contact there>,,, PM me?

@TyroneGenade :)
Yes last time they shared with Alexej though I don't know this year. That's what I know so far.

Latest posts

Back