Super SS

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats an award winner!! Where did you get it? I'm curious to know who made it. I really like the horizontal petals

Thats an award winner!! Where did you get it? I'm curious to know who made it. I really like the horizontal petals
SVO Troy,,, way back 6-7 years ago. Probably the fourth flowering. I need to repot this now as it has so many new growth. Dont think they have this cross anymore. ROTH was Samba and the phillie was DD's, i think. I was just lucky probably one of the best that came out from that cross.

That is incredible. Seven flowers on a spike is amazing. The growths look pretty compact too. Quality flowers as well.

Will post an update when all 21 flowers are open.
You are probably opening the pic on a computer screen or laptop. It is normal size on a phone. Try adjusting your resolution.

Will post an update when all 21 flowers are open.
You are probably opening the pic on a computer screen or laptop. It is normal size on a phone. Try adjusting your resolution.

I agree with Stephen. I have a 27-inch monitor and these photos are way to big for that. The photos are fine on my phone, but photos need to be posted so that everyone can view them, not just people using phones.

Last edited:
Back