Quantcast

Suggestions

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

P

PHRAG

I can turn the quick reply field back on. I wasn't sure if anybody used it.

What type of smilies do you want to see more of?

G

Gideon

Thanks, it saves time using the Quick reply...South Africa is a long way away...even with broadband

Smilies...Clap, Good, Jawdrop, can't think of others at the moment

B

bench72

Great idea about the Quick Reply... I'm also a fan... and is Oz further (I know it is far from Kansas)!

As for smilies.. I'm always interested in the salivating one... I just find that to be the most common reaction I have looking at all these Slippers!

P

PHRAG

Ok, you should all :clap:for me. I uploaded some of your requested smilies. I couldn't find a "good" except from a smilie pay site and I don't really feel like being a :arrr:.

I did however, find a smilie I have been :drool: over. The ever elusive, always deadly, stealthy fighting :ninja:.

Beware my throwing stars and dragon punch.

P

paphjoint

How do you add the text that can be found under the user name - don't tell me that you've to be a mod!!

kentuckiense

Debaser
Reaction score
paphjoint said:
How do you add the text that can be found under the user name - don't tell me that you've to be a mod!!
I'm pretty sure it gets added and changes as your post count increases.

P

PHRAG

Hi paphjoint,

The titles that appear under the usernames of members are set to change with the number of posts you have. The names are orchid growing based, and change the higher your post count gets. Here are the names...

Bloom- 5 posts
Pod- 25 posts
Protocorm- 50 posts
Flaskling- 75 posts
Compot- 125 posts
Seedling-150 posts
Near Blooming Size-175 posts
Blooming Size-200 posts
Specimen-250 posts
Awarded Stud-500 posts

If you want to avoid using this system, you can set your own title by clicking the User CP link in the upper left hand corner of the page and then clicking "Edit Profile". There you can choose your own title up to 25 characters long. I hope you enjoy the new forum. We try to provide members with as much freedom as possible.

PHRAG

J

Jmoney

PHRAG said:
Hi paphjoint,

If you want to avoid using this system, you can set your own title by clicking the User CP link in the upper left hand corner of the page and then clicking "Edit Profile". There you can choose your own title up to 25 characters long. I hope you enjoy the new forum. We try to provide members with as much freedom as possible.

PHRAG
Where exactly is this free text box? I went to 'edit profile' couldn't seem to locate it...

Heather

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Sacramento, CA. Outside w/ Southeast Exposure
Jmoney said:
Where exactly is this free text box? I went to 'edit profile' couldn't seem to locate it...
Jason, in 'edit profile' look for 'custom user title'.

Custom User Title
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts. Check the 'Reset' box if you wish to use the default title for your usergroup and post count.
Your current user title is
Grower Reset
Custom User Title

J

Jmoney

hmm...I really don't see it. just the birthdate, interests, etc. no custom user title...

J

Jmoney

hmmm...the 'optional information' screen I have starts with 'date of birth', nothing above it. after DOB comes homepage and then instant messaging.

P

PHRAG

Try it now. You may have to log out, then log back in. It should be there.