Substrate for cypripedium

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your are mixing up something. I never wanted to show You anything. You killed the seedlings I donated to You.

donation would be wrong. What did you get from me, do you not remember. Are the Pleione still living.

beautiful. Where can You buy such healthy plants in Germany?

Hi Dido,

my response:

1/ - If you think the answers of other person have to been correct we should get the answers why a lot of plants had different backgrounds :

- Why do you want to know, why a lot of plants had different backgrounds. These plants are not mine. Is my answer not enough ? . I do not understand the background of your question.

2/- But if you do Trial you should do it in different conc and makeing notes, as you know you do it at work. So you can do it again if yoou were succesfull.

- I did not recommended my conc. . I only show what I'm doing with my plants.

The question was why these plants have the same backgrounds and you are telling they are from different friends, and all are the same as on the puics from Popow. This was in other threads.

If you not want to discuss its Ok, but I saw that here in older posts you ask why it failure of your mixture this is now nearly 2 years ago when you planted seedlings in a nearly the same looking mixture, this is why I ask if you are recordijg what you do and learn from your mistakes.

Ant the pictures of the plants seemed familiar to me.

So I searched why I think so, this pics from you have been posted 4 years agao on another froum where you are not longer a member
Here is the Link that you remember it correct.:rollhappy:

http://forum.orchideenfreunde.eu/archive/index.php/thread-1664.html

We are all trying to imporve our culture by this discussion, so please tell not you have blooming ones when you show us so old pictures, why you did not post flowering once the last years, have search your posts, taked me quite a while to look. :poke:
And about the hotei I was discussing about the noses you have posted in last Spring in pots so they cannot be the plants you have in your pics in later posts, I told you they are ill and going to go away. But why you post not such things we learn from failure too. :(

The question was why these plants have the same backgrounds and you are telling they are from different friends, and all are the same as on the puics from Popow. This was in other threads.

If you not want to discuss its Ok, but I saw that here in older posts you ask why it failure of your mixture this is now nearly 2 years ago when you planted seedlings in a nearly the same looking mixture, this is why I ask if you are recordijg what you do and learn from your mistakes.

Ant the pictures of the plants seemed familiar to me.

So I searched why I think so, this pics from you have been posted 4 years agao on another froum where you are not longer a member
Here is the Link that you remember it correct.:rollhappy:

http://forum.orchideenfreunde.eu/archive/index.php/thread-1664.html

We are all trying to imporve our culture by this discussion, so please tell not you have blooming ones when you show us so old pictures, why you did not post flowering once the last years, have search your posts, taked me quite a while to look. :poke:
And about the hotei I was discussing about the noses you have posted in last Spring in pots so they cannot be the plants you have in your pics in later posts, I told you they are ill and going to go away. But why you post not such things we learn from failure too. :(

Hi Dido,

I response:

1/- The question was why these plants have the same backgrounds and you are telling they are from different friends, and all are the same as on the puics from Popow. This was in other threads. :

If you think that the plants from Popow's why:
- you ask me?
- you not ask Mr. Popow ?
- What do you want to achieve?

2/- If you not want to discuss its Ok, but I saw that here in older posts you ask why it failure of your mixture this is now nearly 2 years ago when you planted seedlings in a nearly the same looking mixture, this is why I ask if you are recordijg what you do and learn from your mistakes.

What are the plants? what is the substrate

3/- So I searched why I think so, this pics from you have been posted 4 years agao on another froum where you are not longer a member
Here is the Link that you remember it correct.:

I showed these photos acaule in ST 4 years ago, you can find here. What do you mean?

See and read :D

http://www.slippertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7815

4/- We are all trying to imporve our culture by this discussion, so please tell not you have blooming ones when you show us so old pictures, why you did not post flowering once the last years, have search your posts, taked me quite a while to look.
And about the hotei I was discussing about the noses you have posted in last Spring in pots so they cannot be the plants you have in your pics in later posts, I told you they are ill and going to go away. But why you post not such things we learn from failure too.

you have overslept yourself, go to the old thread, you will find my answer

See and read :D:D

http://www.slippertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19340

Tai,
I admire your ingenious soil mixing techniques.:rollhappy:

For my acaules I use plain old acid sand and top it off with some pine duff. Whenever it gets to dry I water with RO water 1 gal /1 oz of apple cider.
The plants been in that soil for over 6 years.

Hi Gerhard,

you wrote : " The plants been in that soil for over 6 years. "

in Cypripedium Forum,17 November, 2007 um 10:15:28, you wrote : " I received several rhizomes of C. acaule and need some additional advice in planting. I did read all the articles listed in the forum, especially the report by Michael Vaughn, which was very helpful. Somewhere I read that acaule also grows in pure sand covered with pine duff. I have some very acidic coarse sand with a pH lower then 4. I lowered two 25 Gal plastic containers into the ground with good drainage. Covered the bottom with about 10" of spuce duff and added 15" of that sand. I am planning on sticking the roots into the sand leaving the growth bud above the sand and cover that with about 4-6 " of pine duff.

Any comments and advise is appreciated. "

can you tell me please about your time difference . I'm very worried about your memory.

Sorry was no going again on your List.

No Acaule flowering there and no Ferrari, you have a flowering hotei in, but this one is different from your second photo you show in this thread.
From that one I was speaking. And the others in this starting one. But this plants on this pictures you will not find again later. So you have others blooming later, but not from this buds.

About Acaule, if you would have a blooming one I am sure you would have shown in on of your threads or at least show the bud of it:poke: And not from that one 4 years ago.
By the way this is the Tread I was speaking about failure with Cyp Acaule,

http://www.slippertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21486&highlight=Acaule

To the rest it is not worth to discuss with you. So lets stop us here.
You are right and I am wrong, the others have nothing to do with this discussion.:p

I hope that the extreme cold we have currently didn't damage it.

At night, I measured - 15 Grad Celcius. But Sir Berthold says, they are already dead and I have his acaule seedling killed . :D

He wants not to show me any photos about my Pleione ( exchange for his acaule seedling ) .:sob:

Latest posts

Back