Substrate for cypripedium

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe Hakone need the special function of this plant,
he is asian origin.......

Tiger are more and more expensive and other animals which have this kind of
function too.

The blue pill is to complicated you have to read something which another person have write down. .....:evil:

Tai,
I admire your ingenious soil mixing techniques.:rollhappy:

For my acaules I use plain old acid sand and top it off with some pine duff. Whenever it gets to dry I water with RO water 1 gal /1 oz of apple cider.
The plants been in that soil for over 6 years.

Attachments

• Frühling 20011 111.jpg
    Frühling 20011 111.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 4
Tai,

For my acaules I use plain old acid sand and top it off with some pine duff. Whenever it gets to dry I water with RO water 1 gal /1 oz of apple cider.

Gerhard, Hakones homoeopathic mixtures are well siutable for most beginner plants.

Tai,

Hi gerhard,

As I know you, 4 years ago, you were never told me something about your acaule. Now suddenly you has acaule been 6 years. I wonder very much.
I wish you all well.:clap:

Gerhard Stickroth am 17 November, 2007 :

http://www.cypripedium.de/forum/messages/2591.html

Is this your mixture of your japan soil and pumice.
Why you use not different conc.

Hakone you ever see missing things by others,
we are waiting on a lot of things from you.
At least you never showed some update of you hotei or farreri and you told you have some of them:poke:
Or you never have answered our question about the pics from your friends.

:evil:

Your are mixing up something. I never wanted to show You anything. You killed the seedlings I donated to You.

Dr. Berthold,

you search again for a partner for Your tango? :sob:

Is this your mixture of your japan soil and pumice.
Why you use not different conc.

Hakone you ever see missing things by others,
At least you never showed some update of you hotei or farreri and you told you have some of them:poke:
Or you never have answered our question about the pics from your friends.

:evil:

Hi Dido,

my response:

1/- Why you use not different conc :

Why should I use different conc. , Neudohum is for madman, they do not know what they do

2/- Hakone you ever see missing things by others,

I am not Gerhard nor Berthold, never, I am Hakone

3/- At least you never showed some update of you hotei or farreri and you told you have some of them

I have shown hotei atsumorianum , see thread " cypripedium 2011 " from me

I will show farreri this year 2012 , when it blooms, the plant has labels farreri

4/- Or you never have answered our question about the pics from your friends.:

All plants with name: Hakone and Hanhrokko are my . Is not that an answer?
Will you know also about religion, sex, my friends ?Where does he live? What does he work?

Sorry but you showed a lot of buds, bud never the bloom on them.
The bloom of this hotei dont fit to the plants you showed in pots, the timespan is too long. So I think all are dead what you showed in your first posts last year.

Did I say something about Neudohum here, for Acaule it will be not good.
And what has that to do with my question on different conc.

But if you do Trial you should do it in different conc and makeing notes, as you know you do it at work. So you can do it again if yoou were succesfull.

Religion I do not want to discuss, but we are missing the answers in this

If you think the answers of other person have to been correct we should get the answers why a lot of plants had different backgrounds

Sorry but you showed a lot of buds, bud never the bloom on them.
The bloom of this hotei dont fit to the plants you showed in pots, the timespan is too long. So I think all are dead what you showed in your first posts last year.

Did I say something about Neudohum here, for Acaule it will be not good.
And what has that to do with my question on different conc.

But if you do Trial you should do it in different conc and makeing notes, as you know you do it at work. So you can do it again if yoou were succesfull.

Religion I do not want to discuss, but we are missing the answers in this

If you think the answers of other person have to been correct we should get the answers why a lot of plants had different backgrounds

Hi Dido,

my response:

1/ - If you think the answers of other person have to been correct we should get the answers why a lot of plants had different backgrounds :

- Why do you want to know, why a lot of plants had different backgrounds. These plants are not mine. Is my answer not enough ? . I do not understand the background of your question.

2/- But if you do Trial you should do it in different conc and makeing notes, as you know you do it at work. So you can do it again if yoou were succesfull.

- I did not recommended my conc. . I only show what I'm doing with my plants.

Latest posts

Back