Star Wars

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My talking point-

After Rey gets captured, she is in chair with her arms bound. Ben shows up to interrogate her. At one point, in regards to Solo, Ben is inside her head and says something like- "You look at him like the father you never had"

ok, that's all I got.
I will wait till rentals come out to see again.

Good luck. It's JJ Abrams. If we're lucky half of the questions will be answered. See Lost. I've seen it twice. Still have questions.

My talking point-

After Rey gets captured, she is in chair with her arms bound. Ben shows up to interrogate her. At one point, in regards to Solo, Ben is inside her head and says something like- "You look at him like the father you never had"

ok, that's all I got.
I will wait till rentals come out to see again.

I saw that as a means to show how much contempt he has for his father, that she will just be disappointed like he was

I thought they might be twins.

At the end of movie, the Millennium Falcon drives off into the sunset.
Who better to drive it than Solo's kid.

Years ago, maybe 25, there were paperbacks out with episodes that did not get made into movies. Solo and Leia had children.

Apparently there is some Disney video game in which kylo ren calls Rey .. Cousin. Along with that, the theory I just heard is that kylo ren drops off Rey on the planet after he kills off the young Jedi. Rey was one of them ( Luke's daughter ) and explain her ability to use the force ... Kylo Ren want to save her because she is still family.

As cheesy as it sounds, I still think they are siblings.
She will have to kill her brother.

Any idea when next episode is to be made?

Kylo Ren want to save her because she is still family.

Because Dad isn't family worth saving?

The cousin connection is a plausible story line and would explain why Luke disappeared rather than face Kylo/Ben. Still a pretty pathetic story line... but the special effects and nostalgia still make the movies watchable.

Because Dad isn't family worth saving?

The cousin connection is a plausible story line and would explain why Luke disappeared rather than face Kylo/Ben. Still a pretty pathetic story line... but the special effects and nostalgia still make the movies watchable.

come on..father issues is as old as they come..Kylo obviously hates his father and feels the need to kill him (part of that Oedipal complex),..... perhaps he slept with Leia too? (im kidding)

Latest posts

Back