Stairway to Heaven- update, very sad

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Grandma M

The second flower didn't want to let go of the last petal. It finally did, by it's self, and this is what I got. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Possibly if I had helped it along a week ago it may have grown after it was free.

Z-StarirwaytoHeaven-sad4-16-07.jpg

Dot

I have a humidifer in that room and it keeps it at 60-65%. The bottom of that little petal is stunted and deformed looking. I still am happy with the plant. The first flower is perfect so I know the plant has a good chance for the next blooming.

Bummer dude. Why didn't you give it a little nudge when you saw it might have a problem sticking?

cdub said:
Bummer dude. Why didn't you give it a little nudge when you saw it might have a problem sticking?
I tried doing that with a tooth pick but it was stuck so hard in there so I quite trying. When it opened that petal was very deformed and dried on the end.

I will see what the next blooming does. At least I got to see one beautiful bloom.

Back