St Swithin "Peggy" AM/AOS

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Purchased from SVO several years ago as a small seedling, it was awarded this past weekend. It is a strong grower and produces multiple growths. Just happens to have only one growth in bloom this year, but there are several that should be in bloom next year. It has 5 flowers on a spike about 30 inches tall. NS = 23.2 cm, DS = 4.6 cm DSCN1826.JPG DSCN1821.JPG

Last edited:
Congrats! Nice flowers but I am quite surprised the judges still award this old hybrid.

SVO is Sunset Valley Orchids. They sell a lot of different things, including paphs. Their prices are quite reasonable, but the selection is limited. The plants are always nice. I recently purchased a flask of their mini catts and was very satisfied with both the price and the plants. Mike

nice plant but i have to admit that my first thought was similar....

very nice and orderly, lots of air, not much, if any, crowding...

very jealous of your control in the over buying department... :)

20190315_123223sml.jpg 20190315_123216sml.jpg

I envie you both for your greenhouses, each has it's own character but both are marvelous!
I myself only have my living room for growingspace...

I envie you both for your greenhouses, each has it's own character but both are marvelous!
I myself only have my living room for growingspace...
exactly my thought too, I love the pristine first greenhouse and I also love the second jungle green house

Back