Spring Parvi Hybrid Sale!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We decided to go ahead with our 2014 Spring Parvi Hybrid sale, even though most parts of the country are still having temperatures more like early March than late April. All of the following Parvi hybrids have been reduced in price to $36/ea. See our online catalog at foxvalleyorchids.com for complete descriptions and sizes.

1) Paph. Franz Glanz (armeniacum x emersonii 'H')
2) Paph. Fumi's Delight (armeniacum x micranthum)
3) Paph. Joyce Hasegawa (emersonii x delenatii v vinicolor)
4) Paph. Knob Mochizuki (Mem. Larry Heuer x emersonii)
5) Paph. Mem. Larry Heuer (malipoense x emersonii)
6) Paph. Yakushiji (malipoense x wenshanense)

Sales prices are in effect while quantities last, through April 30, 2014, .

Thanks!

Last edited:
:) I can highly recommend the Fumi's Delight. I received beautiful plant from Tom last month.

We grow our parvi hybrids and species in what I would consider intermediate temperatures: 64F (night) -75F (day) in winter, 75F (night) -90F (day) in summer. They are among the easiest of Paphs to grow.

Only the best parvi hybrids from Tom! And trust me, I have quite a few of them. :) I hope you're not trying to clear them all out to make space for more Phrags!
Specifically, the Fumi's Delight I have from him is excellent, and also the Ho Chi Minh.

Hi Nick,

Missed you at the Madison Heights show this year! Not to worry, Parvi hybrids will always be part of what we offer, although Phrags have been taking up a little more space lately. Hope you can make this year's Chicagoland Orchidfest in September!

Thanks Tom. They are all great ones. On a similar note:
Any hopes on a Magic Lantern album in Chicago later this year?? (I know I keep bugging you on it)
Have you or anyone you know of done a remake of Fumi's Delight with album/markii parents?

Hey Chad,

The ML v album seedlings are still pretty small and won't come out of compot until spring 2015. Your on the list for the first one. Not sure if anyone's remade Fumi's Delight using the album forms, but it sounds like an interesting thing to try. Considering September in Chicago?

Here's a photo of another Paph. Fumi's Delight blooming from the group being offered on the website. They've been very consistent in quality, but we sold out of the ones we had in bud.

Last edited:
Hi Nick,

Missed you at the Madison Heights show this year! Not to worry, Parvi hybrids will always be part of what we offer, although Phrags have been taking up a little more space lately. Hope you can make this year's Chicagoland Orchidfest in September!

Oh good. And yes, hopefully I'll be able to visit in September! Are there any dates out yet?

Latest posts

Back