spring here

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron-NY

Reaction score
No WAY

we have 6" down and it is still snowing hard

P2250001_edited.jpg

snow here is just coming and going depending on the temps outside. was melting like mad 2 days ago when it was like +2*C, but today's like -20s

It's supposed to break 80 degrees here today, but as long as the cool breezes keep blowing, it feels great.

:evil:

I think the cold weather is making some people grumpy. Now if you will excuse me, I have to throw on some shorts, a short sleeved shirt and my sandals, and run an errand.

What is that white stuff in pic? It was freezing here this AM. 48F I think:) That white stuff is why I moved out of OH

What is that white stuff in pic? It was freezing here this AM. 48F I think:)

Wow, that is cold. I really empathize. When we get low temps in the 50's at night here, it really makes these old bones ache. :)

Just wait, all of you who hate me now will be loving your revenge when I start my threads this summer about how damn hot 114 degrees is.

Wow, that is cold. I really empathize. When we get low temps in the 50's at night here, it really makes these old bones ache. :)

Just wait, all of you who hate me now will be loving your revenge when I start my threads this summer about how damn hot 114 degrees is.

John,

After shoveling out 14" of snow out the driveway today, I'm sure I speak for many here when I say, we SINCERELY hope you don't get a real bad case of prickly heat rash.

charlie c

I just heard on the radio my county, as well as several along the WI.-IL. have qualified for disaster relief due to the high amounts of snowfall. Alot of the townships had already used 75% of their snow removal budget by mid January! A couple of weeks ago the salt supply was exhausted & we're expecting a couple of inches tonight. YES - Everyone is grumpy in this area! We're so tired of this winter, will it ever go away?:(

Well, just saw the forecost on the evening news. nice 16 c tonight, tomorrow, mid thirtys... Ill take some snow, summer going on forever here.

Latest posts

Back