• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Species Flasks for Sale

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hugorchids

Reaction score
I have a few flasks for sale this season. All species and they are ready to go into compots.

1) xyz12 Paph tigrinum 'New Hope" x self
very nice clone, robust grower with dark botches. less prone to bud blast then others. ($200)
2) xyz15 Paph tigrinum "Winchester x Toyko"
Tokyo is a top clone from Machan at TON with huge flowers. Winchester brings heavy substance; hoping for better next generation batch of plants
($250)
3) xyz18 paph purpurascns var virens x self
Excellent clone, robust grower. I must have over a dozen new growths on the mother plant. species may also go by javanicum. ($150)
4) xyz19 Paph pupuanum
outcross of two of my best papuanum. Robust seedlings, probably the best seedlings coming out of a flask for a long time. These are pre papuanums that Popow are importing. leaves are slightly ticker. ($200)

Please send me an email if interested. I don't have heat packs so those in colder may need to wait till warmer weather. Pick up is fine if you are in the Bay Area. PM if you have any questions. Happy New Years Everyone! Z

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back