• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Species and Hybrid Flask for sell,only europe(also hangianum and adductum)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My flask arrived and it was in perfect condition. Thank you very much.
I can gladly recommend all growers from Europe to try one of his flasks.
I have had no success with hangs before but hopefully I can see some of these in bloom in a few years.

hangianum2012.jpg

Sorry Eric. Not sure what you mean?

I think he means Ceramis...

Thanks to show the quality of flask!

Few left,adductum and niveum x hangianum sold out,
of the other ones 1 each left...If someone interested i can do discount to who buy the 3 flasks that remains...

Maybe Eric was meaning Seramis

By the way what is the bron stuff with the perlite in the left and rigth pot is this Rockwool

By the way alessandro which medium do you use to plant your seedlings in, especialy hangianum and adductum.

Maybe Eric was meaning Seramis

By the way what is the bron stuff with the perlite in the left and rigth pot is this Rockwool

By the way alessandro which medium do you use to plant your seedlings in, especialy hangianum and adductum.

yes seems rockwool greenmix type...

In this moment I am lucky cause I have Orchiata...probably in october also available for sell so I use Orchiata classic + washed river sand + white marble.
But I am trying new technique keeping deflasked seedlings for 3-6 months without media compleately.
I wash away agar,take the flask make holes under and in the cap,put a band of tape in the lower part of the flask to prevent roots take to much light.
Put a small layer of polystirene to prevent water soaking from beneath directly on roots.
Put back the seedlings in the flask(not divideing them,so I compleately not touch roots and so no damages),and close cap.
Every 3 days (or if there is sign of mould forming)a wash roots and spray a mild fertilizer.
At the moment after +1month the seedlings still in very good conditions.
My plan is when the roots start growing back and grow +1-2 cm I will pot them in my media.

Yes it's greenmix (perlite + rockwool). For me it's the media that works best with seedlings.

yes seems rockwool greenmix type...

In this moment I am lucky cause I have Orchiata...probably in october also available for sell so I use Orchiata classic + washed river sand + white marble.
But I am trying new technique keeping deflasked seedlings for 3-6 months without media compleately.
I wash away agar,take the flask make holes under and in the cap,put a band of tape in the lower part of the flask to prevent roots take to much light.
Put a small layer of polystirene to prevent water soaking from beneath directly on roots.
Put back the seedlings in the flask(not divideing them,so I compleately not touch roots and so no damages),and close cap.
Every 3 days (or if there is sign of mould forming)a wash roots and spray a mild fertilizer.
At the moment after +1month the seedlings still in very good conditions.
My plan is when the roots start growing back and grow +1-2 cm I will pot them in my media.

Thanks for describing your technique !!!!

But where do you get Orchiata in Europe ? :poke: Jean

Thanks for describing your technique !!!!

But where do you get Orchiata in Europe ? :poke: Jean

I am importing it and will be distributor/agent for Europe.(Last week-end Besgrow CEO Anthony Washington was at my place)As soon I have more news i let you know more.I imported samples last fall and already testing it with great results...it really works...

I am importing it and will be distributor/agent for Europe.(Last week-end Besgrow CEO Anthony Washington was at my place)As soon I have more news i let you know more.I imported samples last fall and already testing it with great results...it really works...

That's great Alex!!!! Let me know as soon as distribution possible!!!! Jean

Latest posts

Back