"Speakers' Day"

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

CLMoss

WOW! Sponsored by the Joint Presidents Council, in conjunction with The American Orchid Society! Saturday, May 31, 2008.

An all day event at Holiday Inn North at Newark International Airport. Speaker at the event; Carlos Fighetti, Frank Smith, Ron McHatton and Juan Carlos Uribe.

This should get your attention...special early registration will include raffle of a mature division of the recently awarded Paph. Michael Koopowitz 'Crystelle', AM/AOS.

For those who have never attended this event in the past, this is the 25th one being held. Also, it is wonderful! PM me for more information if you are interested.

Take care, Claudia

Hi Eric,

Let me know if you need/want more info regarding the event. I have the flyer from last nights LIOS meeting. I can email it to you.

Best, C

Why certainly!

Morning refreshments and luncheon are included for $39.00. And there will be a vendor's room... Frank Smith will be selling orchids! Also, Frank's lecture will be about Paphs!

C

LOL!!! Yep! The last time I went to one of these events, the vendor's room was packed with vendors!

C

Hi, I am going!

Here is the list of vendors:

The vendors are as follows;

J & L
Piping Rock
Lauray of salisbury
Tewksbury
Orchidphile
Marcella Orchids
Krull Smith (speaker)
Juan Carlos Uribe (speaker)