Quantcast

Spam FYI

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

Candace

Reaction score
I'm so sick of these guys... Now, I know an occasional spammer gets through to post, but I didn't know they were sneaky enough to PM members!

rdhed

Reaction score
I to was PM'd, but when I saw the message I knew not to click on the link. Is nowhere safe from spam in this internet world? :)evil:tehe:evil:)

Scooby5757

lightly hirsute
Reaction score
DOH!

I got it too, and just tried to repsond in a vague way cause I didnt want to be mean. Just said hi and to start a thread of what she grows or wants to grow. I got it yesterday, but thought it was fishy, today I thought I was just being a dope. Should have trusted first instinct, but it said that she couldnt be found. Guess you took care of it.

Thank you Heather!

Heather

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Sacramento, CA. Outside w/ Southeast Exposure
Sorry guys...

Also sorry for those of you whom I thought had slightly incoherent names that I deleted by accident! D'oh indeed. We try to do our best but sometimes screw it up a bit....

Heather

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Sacramento, CA. Outside w/ Southeast Exposure
My apologies for anyone who caught our latest post. It and it's poster have been deleted.

If anyone every sees anything they think is suspect being posted, please do not hesitate to let one of us admins know.

Latest posts