Southeast Pennsylvania Orchid Show (4/1 - 4/3))

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eOrchids

Reaction score
Place:
Greater Philadelphia Center at Oaks

Time:
Friday April 1st: 12 PM to 8 PM
Saturday April 2nd: 9 AM to 6 PM
Sunday April 3rd: 9 AM to 5 PM

Vendor:
Andy’s Orchids CA
Cal-Orchid CA
Ecuagenera Ecuador
Fishing Creek Orchids PA
J & L Orchids CT
Little Brook Orchids PA
Marlow Orchids NY
Miranda Orchids Brazil
Mount Prospect Orchids NJ
Ooi Leng Sun Orchids Malaysia
Piping Rock Orchids NY
Seed Engei Japan
Stony Brook Orchids NJ
Ten Shin Gardens Taiwan
Waldor Orchids NJ
Woodstream Orchids MD

While I was looking to see where the Expo center is located, I found out a weapons show will going on the same weekend and place.

I will be going tomorrow and will be driving through Manhattan sometime between 8-930am. I have room for two more. I am not sure how long I am staying at SEPOS but I would like to head back in time to avoid rush hour traffics. If anyone is interested in hitching a ride please pm me.

Just a reminder to anyone going. Might be helpful to buy your tickets online. I'm going to purchase mine tonight.

Last edited:
A gun show and an orchid show at the same location. Too good to be true.

I'm going to go this afternoon after work (Friday) I see they are open until 8. But have to drive through some of Phillys most congested suburbs to get there and no direct highway #big sighs and lots of eye rolling#

Elmer Nj

Two interesting things I saw while driving through the Expo Center parking area (and by the hall where they were holding the Gun Show
Someone being lead out of the other expo hall in handcuffs; maybe trying to purchase with fake ID etc
Older gent leaving building walking with a shotgun not in a case to his car, and nobody chasing with assault rifles and all

Elmer Nj

Latest posts

Back