sorry but lots of orchid pics!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

bench72

For the Pagans who like non-Paph orchids... thought I'd share a couple of the other plants at Royale Orchids.

Masdevallia veitchiana
302765276_398107b6da.jpg

the colour on this species is wonderful... even though it looks orange, depending on the angle you look at it, there are these wonderful purplish dustings of colour! Wish it wasn't 38 celsius here today so I can grow these beauties!

Sophrolaeliocattleya Mango Spice 'Orange Orb'
302765271_93def4119a.jpg

What can I say, small plant with huge flower! And the colour... where are those sunglasses!

Phalaenopsis hybrid (i knew I should have taken a photo of the tag.. my memory is shot!)
302772127_566ebb3979.jpg

have you had enough orange???

well, then here's one that's for the pink lovers...

Miltonia (again, note to self, photo of tags!!!)
302765269_b1603cd581.jpg

and the pièce de résistance!

Phalaenopsis violacea 'alba' x Tasy's Green Orb
302765279_742064f302.jpg

again, the flowers on these are huge-mungous! And that colour!!!!

well, hope you enjoyed the photo trip to this friendly nursery!

cheers
tim

Heather said:

well, i was thinking of the non-adsl users...

but really, ok, I'm not sorry at all... I hope everyone goes out and buys a Miltonia (which I've always thought was your favourite, Heather :poke: )

Heather said:
Sorry??? :confused:

The only pagans here, we've established, are the mac users. ;)
Lovin' the phal. and the veitch.(!!!)

Err? Am I missing something? I don't have a single PC in the house, and we have something like twenty computers (SO is a computer programmer so...). I have two macs that I use constantly. Does that make me an a big pagan?

adiaphane said:
Err? Am I missing something? I don't have a single PC in the house, and we have something like twenty computers (SO is a computer programmer so...). I have two macs that I use constantly. Does that make me an a big pagan?
Oh! Welcome to the Pagan Club!!! 20 Macs! You have me beat. I only have 4, including my very first, a 1992 Quadra 700, still working just fine.

Eric, unfortunately, Royale Orchids is here in Oz-tralia! I do believe they attend the shows in California, but can't remember which ones... I've put links to their website on the nursery's name if you wanted to have a look-sie.

cheers
tim

Wow Oz-tralia. That's like on the other side of the world. Who would have thought a few years ago of sharing pictures w/ someone who lives so far away you might never meet them. Thanks again for the photos. E.

fantastic veitchiana. one of my favorite orchid species; too bad I can't grow it on the NYC windowsill.

Latest posts

Back