Sorcerers Apprentice

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlefrog

Hop-meister
Reaction score
These just keep getting better as they get older... Glad I didn't manage to sell them all last year (now they are mine, all mine!! wha-ha-ha-ha-ha! :rollhappy: )

Ph_SorcerersApp.jpg

Does yours hold more flowers open at one time after a few bloomings? Mine bloomed for the second time and was reluctant to hold more than one flower on at a time.

cdub said:
Does yours hold more flowers open at one time after a few bloomings? Mine bloomed for the second time and was reluctant to hold more than one flower on at a time.

When I took that picture there were three flowers open simultaneously (I just focused on one). That is on a branched inflorescence, each branch doesn't have more than one open at a time, usually.

Heather said:
Nice color on that one, Rob!
I agree -- nice and dark!

Mine's been blooming forever. It had two branches off the main spike, and is on it's 84th flower -- maybe there will be one more. Can you beat that!

It is better than my awarded one, actually... But the award was to a first bloom seedling, it has yet to bloom this year (two spikes!), I expect it to improve.

I hate awarding first bloom seedlings for that very reason. But I still do it... *whack*

Latest posts

Back