Some things in bloom

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AdamD

Catasetinae Crazed
Reaction score
Not much going on these days. I went from over one hundred plants, to seven, now nine. The paphs were birthday presents, in bloom, the thought was nice. The phal is a NoID, 20 flowers this go around.

This is a picture from Marilyn, I gave her this Lady Isabel (along with many other things I may want back one day) when I thinned the collection. Turned out pretty good, not a knockout, but not bad.

This is a hybrid as well, canis Boxador, clonal name 'Penny'. No parentage info, she was a rescue ;)

That's all for now! Thanks for looking

Thats a very adorable pooch!! And a pretty good lady isabel. I'm glad your doing well, one of these days the temptation is going to win and yur collection will increase :p

I didn't get to see the LI in person, wish I would have. it won Best Paph at the Omaha show I believe, but was passed for judging

Hi Adam! Nice to see you! There's something to be said for a small collection. LI turned out nice - and went to a fine (temporary) home!

Cute pup! How old is she?

Thanks Heather. Nice to see you too, lurker :p

Penny's about 4 months now. Got weighed today at 26 lbs. She's the kids' best friend. Mission accomplished :)

Latest posts

Back