• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Some stuff for trade

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marco

Slipperless member
Reaction score
Paph. PEOY (sanderianum 'wesley' x rothschildianum 'gigantic' FCC/AOS) 8" ls (left) - an orchid inn plant. Was in s/h...hated it....needs a bit of TLC

Paph. gloria naugle (rothschildianum x micranthum) 6" ls (right) - oakhill plant. good roots...never went into s/h

tradex.jpg

Ang. scottianum - photo is from 2 months ago i don't like its growth habit and gets ignored.....big time (spoken for)

I don't have the patience to nurse the PEOY back. the gloria...i just dont have the patience for period...watching it grow is like watching ketchup drip out of a bottle when you have a burger in your hand. and the ang. i just dont want it....I would like to trade it all as a batch.

I'm looking for...something small......something fragrant.....something japanese....

.....something like a Dendrobium moniliforme normal or otherwise....

ahhh i bet you thought i was gonna say neo didn't you :poke:. Actually, i wouldn't mind trading for a neo either again normal but otherwise preferred.

pm if interested.

thanks for looking :)

Last edited:
Ron - I know, I would love to give it a try again but I'm reluctant I just had bad results. I do envy Candace and the others that grow their paphs primarily in s/h and have great success with it because s/h does simplify things that much more.

my PEOY hated s/h too. Doing much better now in CHC/charcoal/perlite mix. However I have a bunch of paphs that love s/h. Delenatii and sukhakulii crosses love it.

I've got quite a few sanderianum crosses in s/h that are doing well, but my PEOY is an weenie seedling, maybe 2 inch leafspan. So, I can't comment too much on that one.
I've got 3 Gloria Naugles and I agree they're slow growing. Unfortunately, many of the these type crosses are, and even more unfortunate is that I love them and buy them anyway!

I wouldn't mind trading for a small phal too (pulchra, deliciosa, cornu cervi or something along these lines)

thanks again :)

Latest posts

Back