Some recent bloomings - ALL Multiforals

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camellkc

Reaction score
Saint Swithin
IMG_0886_zpsxttpz5kn.jpg

haynaldianum
IMG_0884_zpsoglvt7dk.jpg

rothschildianum - very disappointing second bloom
IMG_0877_zps8ghkggwd.jpg

IMG_0878_zpscu9yuzcn.jpg

another rothschildianum - first bloom
IMG_0859_zpsdd56s8pb.jpg

philippinese var. roebelini
IMG_0860_zpswexpwhbw.jpg

philippinese var. roebelini with 3 spikes
IMG_0857_zps0medzmzg.jpg

IMG_0856_zpsptnlm5rw.jpg

Lady rothschild
IMG_0853_zpstd4rmeiw.jpg

All are very nice, especially the St Swithin. I don't see what is wrong with the first roth. It looks like it has good color, fairly wide petals and plenty of flowers. Are they too small? Mike

I like Lady R, seems like that area is brighter. Good growing, lots of matured plants. Thanks for sharing

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

All are very nice, especially the St Swithin. I don't see what is wrong with the first roth. It looks like it has good color, fairly wide petals and plenty of flowers. Are they too small? Mike

The 1st roths cannot bloom to its standard. The color is fine but the shape of the dorsal distorted while the petal stance is fairly poor. It's blooming quality is far below standard this time. Hope it will improve again 2 years later.

Holy cow that Lady Roth and 2nd Roth are killer. Maybe they should be properly introduced

The Lady Roths is definitely not a killer, I have already sold it out 2 days ago. While the second roths has strong potential to be an awarded quality plant. One of the parents are "butterfly".

Latest posts

Back