Some primary phal hybrids...

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mutant

Reaction score
So, my Little Sister got repotted during summer, and got so happy that it decided to go for a second spike. Let's just say that I'm not complaining about this decision. ;)

262700.orig.jpg

A little premiere bloomer, Phal Cornustris (equestris aurea x cornu-cervi alba) also decided to flower after being repotted. I can't honestly say that I'm that excited about the flowers though... It's a bit pale and colourless in my opinion.

262702.orig.jpg

262701.orig.jpg

Another premiere bloomer, Phal. Bonita (stuartiana x buyssoniana) is flowering now. One of the flowers look a bit wonky, since it had an unwanted tenant before I discovered it. This little primary hybrid is so cute I think. :love:

262696.orig.jpg

262697.orig.jpg

I love 'em all, especially that Little Sister. Mine is growing well, but hasn't
bloomed yet. I expect it will bloom in the spring. Any Phal. with equestris
in it is my favorite. P. Bonita is a cutie pie too.

btw, I've missed you. Seems like you haven't posted in a while.

What's going on here!? :rolleyes: :p
Thanks for sharing, I see what you mean w/ the aurea x alba cross, unfortunately that's what happens w/ crosses like that. Sometimes its a step in a direction of breeding.

You don't like the second one? Send it to me!
God, I wish I could! Too bad you're living on the other side of the Atlantic ocean... :(

I love 'em all, especially that Little Sister. Mine is growing well, but hasn't
bloomed yet. I expect it will bloom in the spring. Any Phal. with equestris
in it is my favorite. P. Bonita is a cutie pie too.

For some reason, equestris lends a lot of its good point to its primary hybrids I think. But that could be because I love equestris and am severely prejudiced.

I haven't been here for a while since I've managed to practically burn myself out again... Seems like I'll never learn. :p

Latest posts

Back