Some pictures

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for sharing your very nice selection of plants! My favs are the parishii, such well grown plants of this species are seldom. Also love the bellatulums, i still have Problems to get them growing. And the Roths are stunning. Which source?

Thanks for sharing your very nice selection of plants! My favs are the parishii, such well grown plants of this species are seldom. Also love the bellatulums, i still have Problems to get them growing. And the Roths are stunning. Which source?
Hello Martin, the bigger roth in the picture Is another old plant that I labeled ' Giorgi 1991'.
(Giorgi was the owner of a big botanical orchids nursery and one of the first who had roth available in Italy along with Phrag. Bessae.
It Is a big plant with a leaf span of 1 mt.
The other Roth. Come from a flask I imported 20 years ago from Australia, of this batch I have 10 specimen plants some flowered and some not yet.the cross Is 'Rex fcc/aos x Mont millais fcc/aos. It's a much more compact plant.

About bellatulum a lot of great info have been given on this forum, I only want to add that many years ago in Germany I had the opportunity to visit( and buy of course) a paph. Nursery with a big bellatulum collection.
The grower, in Winter time, used to place his plants high up Just under the roof of his Gh in a very Sunny exposition. A great day/night thermal excursion along with good air circulation Is certainly helpful.

But most important Is that any grower condition Is different!!!

I keep mine up high with 50%shade as our Winter sun Is quite strong.

Lorenzo, I've seen your second series of photos and the flowers are the same impressive as they in your first series. I like especially your two very pretty Vandas. Are they both hybrids ? Because I believe to see a lot influence of Euanthe (Vanda) sanderiana in the first photo ? 👌

Lorenzo, I've seen your second series of photos and the flowers are the same impressive as they in your first series. I like especially your two very pretty Vandas. Are they both hybrids ? Because I believe to see a lot influence of Euanthe (Vanda) sanderiana in the first photo ? 👌
Hi Guru, kind as always. Yes that's It! Vanda Sanderiana. The Blue one Is V. Gordon Dillon 'Lea' a very floriferous one.

Latest posts

Back