Some people really need to research their spelling...

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to leave a comment but I felt it was a pharging waste of my time....Is ANYTHING in that listing spelled right, or listed right?

It would not encourage me to buy the LARGE 10" plant from him, that's for sure!

Honestly - in this day and internet age, we've all completely forgotten that good grammar is important and a sign of professionalism. I know, I am bad about it myself sometimes on this forum, taking shortcuts and all, but really, it is an important skill and means something to people out there in the world.

At my last job, I'll never forget, I received an email from a person who was a teacher for developmentally challenged individuals and the email had not one capitalized sentence nor any punctuation marks. I had to wonder who would allow this person to teach anything to anyone! Rant.
Sorry, pet peeve, stepping off soap box now. (However, I really think this is something we need to be reminded of occasionally in this tech-savvy world! It is still important to try to speak correctly!!)

Phargin amazing.

:clap: :clap: :rollhappy::rollhappy:
I feel so much better now, my morning chuckle!
Heather - I hope you feel better now too!
PS. My sentiments exactly & no where in the descriptional indicates the picture is a stonei. Does anyone have one of these hybrids that NEVER fail bloom? I'd love to see a picture, ...... hmmm in this day & age I guess I could try googling it.........

I'm around a lot of kids at the paintball field and on the paintball forum. With all the texting and micro-posting they do I've had to learn a new language!

Latest posts

Back