Some Paph. from WOC

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O

ORG

Here are some pictures from Paph. at the WOC in Miami
Some extraordinary Paph. rothschildianum

PaphrothschildianumMiami2008.jpg

Paph. spicerianum

PaphspicerianumSuper.jpg

Paph. Wössner Koloniv - kolopakingii X niveum

PaphWssnerKoloniv-kolopakingiiXnive.jpg

Paphiopedilum Lippewunder

PaphLippewunder-AnjaXMemoryArthusKu.jpg

PaphLippewunder-AnjaXMemoryArthusFa.jpg

Paph. René Doll - Winston Churchill X rothschildianum

PaphReneDoll-rotschildianumXWinston.jpg

There so a lot of interesting hybrids that hese are only examples for many other.

Best greetings from Miami

Olaf

Hi Olaf. Thanks, you guys are bringing me the show at home!!!
I love the roths, d..m theyre nice, and of course the lippewonder, But personally im not for Rene Doll. But still nice coulor in it.

Thanks very much Olaf.

When looking at these roths it looks as the people have been growing those plants since they were discovered.

The spicerianum has quite a wide dorsal and dark lip.

I wonder how many plants those Lippewunders came from

Thanks again for sharing. Unfortunately this is the closest I can get to Miami

:drool::drool::drool:it hasn't stopped! and if it does that means the show is over:sob:
Keep them coming - THANKS!!!

Thanks very much Olaf.

When looking at these roths it looks as the people have been growing those plants since they were discovered.

The spicerianum has quite a wide dorsal and dark lip.

I wonder how many plants those Lippewunders came from

Thanks again for sharing. Unfortunately this is the closest I can get to Miami

The roths on the left are rex x mm. I am not sure what Krull's color magic is. It looks like like maybe the nanchou cross but not really sure.

I was wondering about the Lippewunders too

Thank you Olaf for posting these lovely pics.
But I think I'm speaking in the behalf of all other members of Slippertalk.com - these pics can't be all - so we are waiting for more of them. :D :D
Enjoy your stay in just momentary cloudy Florida.

Best regards from at least today sunny Germany, GuRul

I'm going to hate posting any of my pictures after seeing the ones that Olaf posted. I'm afraid that I take pictures like someone else on this forum.....

Craig

I'm going to hate posting any of my pictures after seeing the ones that Olaf posted. I'm afraid that I take pictures like someone else on this forum.....
Craig

:rollhappy::rollhappy: That's OK please do post! We give anyone, even Eric, a break, we know the conditions are not most favorable down there!

:rollhappy::rollhappy: That's OK please do post! We give anyone, even Eric, a break, we know the conditions are not most favorable down there!
Actually the lighting inside is TERRIBLE. Everything looks dark or blue! There is a ton of grat art and orchid crafts upstairs and next big show I go to I'm budgeting half for Art.

I hear you, one can tell from the yellowish/orange cast to most of the photos. Those of us that couldn't attend are appreciative of your efforts! Beggars can't be choosers, as they say!

Latest posts

Back